ATARC Federal DevOps Summit
August 18, 2016 | Ronald Reagan Building | Washington, DC
- FREE GOVERNMENT REGISTRATION
- INDUSTRY REGISTRATION
The ATARC Federal DevOps Summit will be held on August 18, 2016 at the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center in Washington, D.C.
This educational, one-day symposium will examine the practice of DevOps – and the complementary methodology of Agile – and their current and future impact on the Federal Government.
For information on industry participation in the ATARC DevOps Technology Showcase, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center
1300 Pennsylvania Ave., NW
Washington, DC 20004
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
1. Participants should come prepared to:
- Contribute and participate from specific domain/experience
- Share ideas and build off each other’s contributions
- Support the session facilitators and other team members
- Write down ideas on whiteboard
- Create best practices to support the event’s objectives and goals
- Refrain from sales or business development conversations
2. All discussed material must be publicly releasable
- No Classified discussions
- No proprietary discussions
3. None of the discussions or artifacts constitute Government direction, nor should be interpreted as official Government position
The host organization is the Advanced Technology Academic Research Center. ATARC is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that provides a collaborative forum for government, academia and industry to resolve emerging technology challenges. ATARC also introduces innovative technology from academic research labs to the Federal government and private industry.