ATARC Federal Internet of Everything Summit | November 10, 2015
The ATARC Federal Internet of Everything Summit was held on Tuesday, November 10 at the Marriott Metro Center in Washington, D.C.
David Bray, Chief Information Officer of the Federal Communications Commission and 2015 Eisenhower Fellow, served as Government Chair and opened educational symposium with a Visionary Keynote on The #Exponential Storm.
- White Paper from MITRE-ATARC IoT Collaboration Symposium
- Agenda and Speaker Presentations
- ATARC IoT Innovation Lab Report: Government and the Internet of Things
- Event Coverage by Federal IT Media
- Internet of Things Technology Innovators
The host organization for the event is the Advanced Technology Academic Research Center (ATARC). ATARC is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that provides a collaborative forum for government, academia and industry to resolve emerging technology challenges. ATARC also introduces innovative technology from academic research labs to the Federal government and private industry.