December 8, 2015 | Marriott Metro Center | Washington, DC
The ATARC Federal Big Data Summit was held on Tuesday, December 8, 2015 at the Washington Marriott at Metro Center in Washington, D.C.
Damon Davis, Director of the Health Data Initiative at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, delivered the Visionary Keynote.
- Agenda & Speaker Presentations
- White Paper from MITRE-ATARC Big Data Collaboration Symposium
- ATARC Big Data Innovation Lab Report: Harnessing Big Data within the Federal Government
- Federal IT Media Coverage
- View Photo Album
- ATARC Big Data Technology Innovators
- MITRE-ATARC Big Data Collaboration Symposium
Dan Morgan, Chief Data Officer, U.S. Department of Transportation
Dr. Thomas Woteki, Chief Architect & Senior Vice President, MAXIMUS Federal Services/Industry Chair, ATARC Big Data Innovation Lab
Christine Harvey, Senior Simulation & Modeling Engineer, MITRE
The host organization is the Advanced Technology Academic Research Center. ATARC is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that provides a collaborative forum for government, academia and industry to resolve emerging technology challenges. ATARC also introduces innovative technology from academic research labs to the Federal government and private industry.